Sunday, October 20, 2013

Concert Shirts For Sale


With all the music I continue to collect it is time to get rid of some of the old concert shirts I have collected over the years. As much as it kills me to see them go, I need to make more room for future purchases. After all a lot of the old t-shirts just don't fit me anymore and have just been sitting in a box taking up precious room in my apartment suite.

So sadly it is time to sell some of them. If you are interested in checking out what is up for grabs, checkout the link by clicking here. My brother whom is familiar with using eBay is looking after this for me. Thanks so much Citrus, much appreciated. Most of these t-shirts will be up for the next week or til the end of the month. Keep looking back to it, as he is constantly adding t-shirts. Good luck with bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment