Monday, April 15, 2013

22 Years Ago Today...April 15th

It looks like April 15th has been a good day for concerts for me. Starting with, it was twenty-two years ago today that I saw Neil Young and Crazy Horse play at Northlands Coliseum here in Edmonton with opening bands Sonic Youth and Drivin' N Cryin', a few freinds and I had such a good time in Calgary at the show we went to the Edmonton show too.





Also it was twelve years ago today that I saw Johnny Winter play here in Edmonton at a short lived bar called the R&B Club. This was probably one of the worst show I have ever been too. I honestly thought Johnny was going to die that night on stage. He was not in good shape at all.



As well, it was ten years ago today that I saw Rocket From The Crypt play here in Edmonton at New City with opening band The Bronx.





And finally, it was two years ago today that I saw John Mellencamp play at the Jubilee Auditorium here in Edmonton.



No comments:

Post a Comment