Monday, November 4, 2013

KISS Collectible Of The Day Nov.4th

Today's KISS Collectible is an album that I have owned since I was a little kid, but have never had the insert for it. I am talking about the KISS album Love Gun that came out in 1977.

While I was on holidays in Parksville, British Columbia in early September I went to an antique store there and lo and behold, what do I see, yes, the KISS - Love Gun album with the Love Gun insert. I had never even seen the actual insert before with my own eyes. So I was stoked about seeing it never mind having the chance to purchase it. We were going to be out and about all day, so I didn't buy it at the time as I didn't want to carry it all day. Well by the time I went back to buy it, the damn store was closed and I was leaving the following morning.

Luckily for me, a good friend of mine Saunta whom lives in Parksville, went back to the store for me at a later date and picked it up for me. And I now have it in my own collection. Thanks Saunta!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment