Monday, December 31, 2018

Favorite Concerts of 2018


Went to 47 concerts this year and tried to come up with a list of my top ten.

My top ten, ok eleven concerts I saw in 2018. I had an extremely hard time picking only ten shows. But this is what I came up with. All shows in Edmonton unless otherwise noted.

* Apr.4th - The Bronx and No Parents @ Starlite Room
* Oct.19th - Mike Plume @ Loulou's in Vancouver
* July 22nd - Courtney Barnett @ Interstellar
* Feb.15th - Dan Bern @ The Almanac
* May 16th - Paul Simon @ Rogers Arena in Vancouver
* Sept.30th - Paul McCartney @ Rogers Place
* May 20th - David Byrne @ Jubilee
* Nov.2nd - Jack White @ Rogers Place
* Aug. 11th - Ry Cooder @ Folk Fest
* Oct.17th - MC50 & Starcrawler @ Commodore in Vancouver
* Sept. 14th - Leeroy Stagger @ The Station

So many other great shows like TPOH, Mac Sabbath, Altameda, Jr.Gone Wild, Dave Hause, Uriah Heep blah blah blah, the list could go on til I've named them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment