Saturday, August 12, 2023

Starcrawler Live in Edmonton October 29th 2022

Night two of a Starcrawler weekend. Same venue and pretty much the same opening bands as the night before. I think there was one different band. Still wasn't much of a fan of the openers other then Calgary band Exit Division. This show was an 18 plus only show, so no kids this time. Lots of people in costumes again. The show was supposed to be at a church but was moved to The Foundry On Whyte, same place as Friday nights show.
This would be my fourth time seeing Starcrawler in concert, and like the night before, the band kicked ass. Pretty much the same setlist as the Friday show if I remember correctly. I really need to do my reviews in timely matter. Six months later it's hard to remember all the details. I do recall from this show lead singer Arrow de Wilde commenting on how much the band have enjoted their time in Edmonton and Canada and how friendly everyone is. Arrow went on to say you Canadians would do anything we ask. She then went on to say "sing O' Canada" for me. And sure enough the whole audience sand the national anthem for her. Can't say I have ever seen that happen at a show before, so that was cool. Also during the show guitarist Henri Cash wandered off the stage while playing and went down the stairs of the venue on to the street. I was lucky enough to be standing by the stairs and got a few pictures of him coming back up the stairs. All and all this show was amazing. Such a great band to see live. Good times!!! Starcrawler.
T-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment