Saturday, August 31, 2024

Edmonton Blues Fest. (Featuring Matt Andersen & The Big Bottle Of Joy) Aug.18th 2024 Live in Edmonton

  

 I almost forgot to write about this show that my buddy Nazz and I went to. It was the final night of the Edmonton Blues Festival. Sunday night's headliner was Matt Andersen. This would be my second time seeing Matt in concert. Matt is a Canadian blues singer-songwriter and guitarist from New Brunswick.

 First thing I noticed about the crowd on Sunday evening was that it was a younger crowd then Friday night. That, I would contribute to the booking of Matt Andersen. Nice to see Cam Hayden who books this festival taking a chance on someone like Matt. 

 Matt Andersen and his band The Big Bottle Of Joy were great, mixing his setlist with songs that covered his career thus far. Band was tight and Matt's voice sounded great and played well. 

 Sorry about the short review but this show was a few weeks ago now. Having to work on Monday I kept things pretty mellow but still had a really good time. Weather was beautiful, good crowd, good vibes, good friends. Good times!!!

Matt Andersen.










No comments:

Post a Comment