Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Concert Poster Of The Day Sept.13th (Rolling Stones)

Today's concert poster is from the Rolling Stones and Blues Traveler double bill I saw at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton in 1997. This was my third time seeing the Rolling Stones and second time seeing Blues Traveler in concert. I was stoked about seeing Blues Traveler opening,as I had been a huge fan of them. I didn't have very good seats for the show, as I was in row 114 on the floor, but to my surprise, The Stones had a small stage and the back of the stadium where they did a three song set, so that was cool. An outdoor show in October in Edmonton made for a chilly show, but with two great bands, no one paid any attention to the weather. Good times!!!

Setlist for the show.

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
Bitch
Let's Spend the Night Together
Rock and a Hard Place
Sister Morphine
Anybody Seen My Baby?
19th Nervous Breakdown
Out Of Control
Gimme Shelter
Miss You
All About You
Wanna Hold You

B-Stage
Little Queenie
Crazy Mama
The Last Time

Sympathy for the Devil
Tumbling Dice
You Got Me Rocking
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Jumpin' Jack Flash

Encore:
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Brown Sugar





No comments:

Post a Comment