Friday, December 30, 2011

Rolling Papers

After all the gifts a person gets for Xmas, it's time to find a place for it all. Well, after doing some cleaning and throwing out of stuff. I stumbled upon some music memorabilia I forgot I even had. I will be featuring some of them over the following weeks. Today, I am gonna post some of the rolling papers I have collected over the years.

First off are some Tragically Hip papers. The first package are from a Hip show I saw in 2000.



Another package of Hip papers from a show in 2007.



Some Black Crowes papers from a show in 2006. A very cool cover for these papers.



Then of course some Slayer rolling papers that seemed to sell real good at the 2006 concert I bought them at. Yup, lots of weed smoked at that show.



Then a few packages of papers bought at the local head shop. Some Bob Marley papers, which only makes sense. Just surprised that the rolling papers are a normal size.



And my newest package of papers in which I just got for Xmas. Pink Floyd rolling papers, seems pretty appropriate to me.



2 comments:

  1. hello there my name is richard world renowned rolling papers collector.. very nice paper i dont have these variations in my collection id be willing to buy or trade you generously for these papers, i vave been collecting since 1979' thus far 10,000+ booklets from ancient to old to modern day.. please consider or just drop me a line..

    rp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. pre rolled cones

    ReplyDelete