Thursday, July 5, 2012

Metallica Tour Program 1992

Today's tour program is from the time I saw Metallica in 1992 on the 'Wherever I May Roam' tour. I saw Metallica in Edmonton and Calgary on this tour, and bought the program in Edmonton as in Calgary my buddies Hurl,Nerraw and I scored pit passes for that show.

The program is 28 pages in length with some cool pictures and a little bit of reading in it as well. In the centre of the program is a four page fold out shot of the stage set up. Overall not a bad program. This is one of the last concert programs I ever bought.

Front cover.












Back Cover.




Pit pass from the Calgary show.


In concert news...Metallica will be playing two shows in Edmonton this summer. The dates are Friday August 17th and Saturday August 18th at Rexall Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment