Wednesday, February 20, 2013

KISS Collectible For Feb.20th

Today's KISS Collectible is a t-shirt I just bought and received in the mail the other day. The t-shirt is from the Bad Boys Of KISS Tour in 1995. It was Ace Frehley and Peter Criss touring together, each doing their own set then playing together for a few songs. I remember being so stoked about this show when it came through Edmonton in the summer of 1995, the show was at the Thunderdome here, they also did a second night at a bar on the west end of the city, don't recall what the bar was called anymore. But myself and my Brother and others went to the Thunderdome show. This was my first time seeing Peter Criss and Ace Frehley perform live, and what a wicked time we had. By the time this show came through town they were sold out of t-shirts, so I was pretty happy to finally find one of these t-shirts online and get one.

If you are a fan of KISS and are looking for almost any kind of KISS Collectible, I highly reccommend checking out this site KISSmuseum.com.

T-shirt front.



T-shirt back.



1 comment:

  1. The West End bar was called "T-Rex"; I went to that show and after it was over they gave you tickets to the Thunderdome show as I guess it wasn't selling great. Will have to dig out the ticket stubs one of these days!

    ReplyDelete