Friday, February 22, 2013

KISS Collectible Of The Day Feb.22nd

Today's KISS Collectible is something my Brother picked up for me a few years ago in the States and gave them to me as an Xmas present. They are the KISS M&M's, sadly he was only able to get 3 of the four individual members, I am missing the Gene Simmons pack of M&M's. Can anyone help me out? A very cool gift to get, as I didn't even know they existed at the time. Thanks Citrus :)



In concert news...KISS has just announced a Canadian summer tour. KISS will be playing in Edmonton on Friday July 12th at Rexall Place I am presuming. Too bad it isn't with all original members unfortunately. May have to go still though. I have also listed all the other dates of the tour. They are playing some town that you would never expect them to play. Like Estevan, Saskatchewan, that might just be a real fun place to go see KISS perform, specially having ties to Estevan like our family does,hmmmmmmm!!!!

KISS 2013 Canada Tour Dates

7/5 – Victoria, British Columbia
7/6 – Vancouver, British Columbia
7/8 – Penticton or Kelowna, British Columbia
7/10 – Lelthbridge, Alberta
7/12 – Edmonton, Alberta
7/13 – Calgary, Alberta
7/14 – Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
7/16 – Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
7/17 – Estevan, Saskatchewan
7/18 – Brandon, Manitoba
7/20 – Cadott, Wisc. (Rock Fest)
7/22 – Winnipeg, Manitoba
7/25 – London, Ontario
7/26 – Ottawa or Hamilton, Ontario
7/27 – Ottawa, Ontario
7/29 – Montreal, Quebec
7/31 – St. John, New Brunswick
8/1 – Halifax, Nova Scotia
8/3 – St. John’s, Newfoundland




No comments:

Post a Comment