Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Bob Dylan Whiskey

While doing some Xmas shopping at a liquor store here in Edmonton I finally found the Heaven's Door Whiskey which is an American Tennessee whiskey co-created by Bob Dylan. I had been keeping my eyes open for this whiskey for a few years now. I was excited about finally finding it, but then I looked at the price of it. The liquor store I was at had two of the three different kinds in the series. They had the Double Barrel Whiskey and the Tennessee Bourbon. I hemmed and hawwed for about ten minutes while shopping in the store whether I should by a bottle or not. Being such a huge Dylan fan and because I have always wanted to try this, I thought fuck it, a guy needs to treat himself to a bottle once in a while. So I took the hit and bought myself a bottle of the Double Barrel Whiskey, an Xmas present to myself. So on Christmas Eve I poured myself a drink and put o the Dylan Christmas album and enjoyed a drink. It's damn good!!! To read more about this click this link here Heaven's Door.

No comments:

Post a Comment