Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ronnie Wood autobiography


I finished reading this Ronnie Wood autobiography a while ago now, but thought it was about time I wrote a small review on this book.
This is an awesome book and well worth reading, he is one of the Stones that you don't actually read about constantly. Ronnie is a great writer and storyteller. While reading this book, I felt like at times that I was sitting at bar at the same table as him having a few drinks listening to him tell stories. He has lived quite the life, from playing with Rod Stewart in The Faces to playing with The Stones and his solo stuff, which is excellent too.
I really enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it if you are a Stones fan or even just a music fan. It's a quick read and like I say, it feels like you are sharing drinks with him and hanging out.
Excellent book, one of the better autobiographies I have ever read. I give this book at 10 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment