Saturday, December 5, 2009

Alice Cooper - Golf Monster Book Review


This book by Alice Cooper, Golf Monster a Rock 'n' Roller's 12 Steps to becoming a Golf Addict is a nice quick easy read. Which is good for me, I hate when I can't get into a book and takes me a month to read it. This book by Alice I read within a week.
Alice talks a lot about his addiction to golf, which probably saved his life, as he used to be a major alcoholic up til the late 80's. I would have preferred to read a little more about his drinking days. But there is a few stories of his drinking, with the likes of Keith Moon,Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon although he never really gets into too much details about them drinking days.
He does write a lot about golf stories, and the many dollars he has raised through the golf tournaments and charities he has helped.
If you are a fan of Alice or even just a golf fan, this is a good book to checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment