Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Joel Plaskett Gig Poster

Earlier this summer my friend Hurl and I were supposed to make our way to Calgary for the Sled Island Festival, only to have our plans go down the shitter when the festival was cancelled due to flooding in Calgary and southern Alberta. The main reason we were going was to catch the Joel Plaskett Emergency show at Flames Central. Even though the show was cancelled my brother whom lives in Calgary was able to pick me up one of these very limited Joel Plaskett posters. There were only thirty of these printed, mine is number five of thirty. This poster is unlike any other gig poster I have. The artist who did this post was David Lieske, the poster is printed on 30 gram somerset paper and is 15X22 inches. very cool!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment