Monday, January 4, 2016

Favorite LIVE Albums of 2015

Well with all my favorite studio albums of the year out of the way, it's time to mention my favorite LIVE albums of the year. I've always been a big fan of the live experience, so live albums have always been a big thing for me. And 2015 saw some great live albums released. Here is a list of my favorite live albums of 2015.

Drive-By Truckers - It's Great To Be Alive!

Against Me! - 23 Live Sex Acts

Roger Waters - The Wall Soundtrack

Ryan Adams - Live At Carnegie Hall

Neil Young - Neil Young And Bluenote Café

Gregg Allman - Gregg Allman Live Back To Macon, GA January 14th 2014

And finally this gem of a live album, sure it was released back in 1999, but I have never been able to find the vinyl release til this year, when my Brother stumbled across it at a record fair in Vancouver. Thanks so much Captain Citrus!!!

Ween - Paintin' The Town Brown : Ween Live 90-98

No comments:

Post a Comment