Saturday, October 13, 2018

Pearl Jam Beer


Earlier this summer my brother Citrus was in Washington on holidays seeing a couple of concerts. While he was there he picked up a six pack of Pearl Jam beer. While he didn't attend either of the two hometown Pearl Jam concerts in Seattle he still managed to find this beet at a local store. Lucky for me he brought me a can of the beer when he came to visit a month ago.


The beer is a Seattle Pale Ale brewed by the Georgetown Brewing Company. I enjoyed the beer very much, and especially liked the can. The beer my Brother picked up from an Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, it had an Even Flow and Release and went Down very nice, it made me Breathe and made me feel like a Better Man. Thanks Citrus, you were the Man Of The Hour. It was a nice Parting Ways gift. It was a beer I won't Soon Forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment