Saturday, December 2, 2023

Leeroy Stagger Live in Edmonton July 28th 2023

 I made one more trip to downtown Edmonton with my buddy Buzzard to see Leeroy Stagger perform at the Taste Of Edmonton Festival. This would be my 16th time seeing Leeroy in concert and first time in 4 years.

 I always enjoy seeing Leeroy in concert and again he was great. Leeroy was joined by his longtime band member Rylan Moranz on guitar and mandolin. Ryland himself is an accomplished musician and songwriter who also puts out his own music besides backing up Leeroy.

Leeroy who is now based on Vancouver Island therefore not playing out this way quite as often, so it was great to see him do a one off show here in Edmonton for this festival. With 11 albums out, Leeroy has a lot of material to draw from. His hour long show was excellent, playing music covering a good part of his career. After his performance my buddy Buzzard and I got the chance to have a quick chat with him, which is always nice. If you get the chance to see Leeroy play, I highly recommend checking him out. I know these aren't much of a concert review, but I am so far behind on reviews that it is hard to wrote a review six months after the fact. I'm hoping I can do a better job in the future. Having said that, I suck at writing. So it's more about showing a few pictures from the shows more then anything. Good times!!!

Leeroy Stagger.







No comments:

Post a Comment