Sunday, January 7, 2024

Favorite Concerts of 2023


Not much of a list of favourite shows for 2023 this year. It was an extremely difficult year financially, so I didn't get out to near as many shows as I would have liked. But on the bright side, I did manage to get out to a few. And even one show out of the city. all shows in Edmonton unless otherwise noted.

 So here is my top 7 shows of 2023 in chronological order.

* March 2nd - Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit with opener Kathleen Edwards at The Northern Jubilee Auditorium

* March 10th - Altameda with opener Shaela Miller at 9910

* March 24th - Ryan Adams at McDougall United Church

* June 3rd - The Queers at Union Hall

* September 7th - Mike Plume Band at the Starlite Room

* September 9th - Corb Lund & The Hurtin' Albertans & Mike Plume Band and others at Ross Wells Ballpark in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

* October 12th - Elliott Brood with Shred Kelly at the Starlite Room

 I missed some great shows this year unfortunately, the biggest disappointment was missing KISS play their last show in Edmonton. That sucked. Hoping 2024 is better for me and everyone else too of course. Happy New Year all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment