Monday, January 1, 2024

Plain & Mary Live in Edmonton December 28th 2023

The last show of 2023 that I went to was to see Ruby Plume's band Plain & Mary at the Starlite Room/Temple. I went to this show with my buddy Buzzard. I knew nothing about any of the bands other then Plain & Mary. And I knew next to nothing about them other then Ruby plays in the band. I had never heard their music or any of the other bands. So we were definitely taking our chances on this show, but I wanted to show support for Ruby as she is the daughter of my friend Mike Plume. And it's always good to get out and hear some music and support the local music scene, hangout with a good friend and swill some beers. As my parents always said "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything". Therefore, I am saying very little in this post. First artist of the night was Mount Flower.
Next up was Mylia.
Next band up was Morning Coyote. I didn't get any pictures of them as I went out for a few smokes. And the last band of the evening was Plain & Mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment