Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lou Reed/Metallica- Lulu Album Review



Well I bit the bullet and purchased the Lou Reed/Metallica collaboration Lulu album, even though from what I had heard and read, it's an awful album. Because I have all the other Metallica albums on vinyl, I had to get this.

Here is what you don't wanna do, don't waste a Sunday afternoon, or anytime for that matter listening to this piece of shit album. Wow, it is just plain terrible. A total waste of time. I have nothing good to say about this album.

When I had first heard of this collaboration, I thought it was going to be interesting, I have always been a fan of Metallica, well there old stuff anyways, and have liked most of Lou Reed's stuff. I was really hoping this would be good. Well it isn't. Enough said. Save your money and don't bother.






No comments:

Post a Comment