Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Aug. 24th (Less Than Jake)

Today's t-shirt, well actually it's a long sleeve shirt, but anyways, it is from the first time I saw the pop/punk/ska band Less Than Jake in concert. This show was in Edmonton at the Old Scona Arts Barns just off of Whyte Avenue. The show was in 1999, the other bands on the bill were All, Good Riddance and Limp. A pretty good line up for 1999. This is the only show I have ever seen at the Arts Barns which is too bad, cause it was a good venue to see a show.

I like this shirt as all it is, is an Iron Maiden "Number Of The Beast" shirt with Less Than Jake on the front instead of Maiden. I also like the use of Maidens lettering and the saying on the back. How they got away with this is beyond me.

Front.


Back.




1 comment:

  1. Hey I sold that shirt to you, funny you ask how they got away with it, their old manager was supposed to have gotten things signed off for these, there was a Poison and Twisted Sister shirts as well. Alas things did not get signed off, we ended up giving a bunch away in Los Angeles and selling the rest on that tour.

    ReplyDelete