Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day Aug.11th (Metal Church)

Today's t-shirt is from the second time I saw Metal Church in concert. This show was at The Metro a bar that used to be by Capilano Mall in Edmonton. This was a great place to see this band at the time, as they were an up and coming thrash metal band that really didn't get the respect I thought they deserved. Metal Church were touring for their second album "Blessing In Disguise" which is actually quite good back in 1989. The opening band for this show was excellent as well. They were a band from Balzac,Alberta called "Joker", they fuckin' rocked, especially the tunes "Balzac Boogie" and "I Don't Dance". If you are interested in getting this old album, please do checkout this blog, click here there is a link on this site for the album.

I believe I went to this show with Nerraw,Eor and maybe A-Bomb, it's a while ago now, things are kind of fuzzy from them days. Although, I do recall this being a great double bill.

Front.


Back.


I hate when they don't have the date of the show you were at on the back, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment