Monday, April 30, 2012

Bob Marley Relaxation Drinks

The other day as I was looking through the cooler at the local Mac's store I stumbled across these Bob Marley Mellow Mood all natural relaxation drinks, the exact opposite of the energy drinks. The can reads "reduces stress & relieves tension", these actually might come in handy in the following weeks (damn work). I was hoping they might be laced with some good stuff, but nope,lol. They actually taste alright and don't smell of vomit like the energy drinks out there.

They had two different flavours, "Citrus and Berry". I am surprised with all the Bob Marley marketing you see these days. You would think this would be something you would see from KISS. I am sure you will see a KISS energy or relaxation drink before summer is over.


To read more about these drinks checkout the link here Marleys Mellow Mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment