Monday, April 2, 2012

Motley Crue Tour Program

I recently stumbled upon some concert programs that I used to buy at concerts back in the 80's.

Today's program is a Motley Crue one from the Girls,Girls,Girls Tour of 1987/88. I saw this show back to back in Edmonton and Calgary in 1987. Whitesnake were the opening band for this leg of the tour. I don't recall at which show I bought the book at.

The program is 25 pages with profiles on each band member and lots of pictures from the tour. I like the front cover the best in this program.

Pictures of concert program.

Front cover.











Back Cover.



Ticket stubs from the shows.



1 comment:

  1. Saw KISS last year with my kids. Tried to explain to them that it was as much about the showmanship as the music. It was awesome. awesome close seats for $50 tickets bought outside 5 mins before show started ..If I had the chance to see motley I would want to be more close.

    ReplyDelete