Monday, May 21, 2012

Pink Floyd Tour Program 1987

Today's tour program is from the first time I saw Pink Floyd in concert, a concert I still consider one of the best I have ever seen.

The show was in 1987 in Vancouver at BC Place Stadium in Vancouver. Pink Floyd were touring for their 'A Momentary Lapse Of Reason' album, which was without original bass player Roger Waters.

The program is 26 pages in length. I find the program to be a huge letdown, as there are only 3 pictures of the stage. With the stage set up they had for this tour, I am thinking you could have put a lot more pictures of it. Overall the program is disappointing.

Front Cover.







Back Cover.




In concert news...Roger Waters will be performing The Wall for two shows here in Edmonton on Monday May 28th and Tuesday May 29th at Rexall Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment