Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Motorhead Setlist from 1988

Something I stumbled upon on the weekend after I found my Alice Cooper tour program. I found this setlist from Motorhead whom opened for Alice Cooper.

I recall being at the show, first row, my Bro and I. After Motorhead was done there set the roadies were doing the tear down when one of them took the setlist taped to the stage and threw it on the floor. I saw it happen, so I took my Bro's t-shirt he had just bought and threw it right by the setlist. I then kindly asked him to pick up the setlist for me while he was picking up his t-shirt. I know, I'm an asshole,lol. Then to boot, my Bro was kind enough to give me the setlist. Finding this setlist after so many years brought back some memories. Thanks Citrus!!!!

Setlist for Motorhead in Edmonton February 20th 1988. Motorhead were touring for their album Rock N' Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment