Saturday, September 8, 2012

Metallica Concert Memorabilia

A couple of weekends ago Metallica paid a visit to Edmonton for two shows, in which I attended one of them. They then went on to Vancouver for two more shows the following weekend, actually three shows if you include the one they played where tickets were only five dollars. That show was mostly for taping of scenes for the 3D movie that they have been filming over the course of the past four Canadain shows.

Well, a good friend of mine Darryl who happens to work in the movie industry in Vancouver was working on the set for this filming. When he told me this, I had asked him if he got the chance to meet the guys if he would get me an autograph, that didn't pan out, although he did happen to run in to James Hetfield on Robson Street in Vancouver and got his picture taken with him, lucky bastard,lol.

Darryl was nice enough to send me a package a couple of days later of some stuff he did get from the filming. He sent me a Metallica beach ball that were thrown out allover the stage during the last song of every set, as well as 14 different guitar picks that some how he came upon. Thanks so much Darryl, I really appreciate you thinking of me.

Metallica Beach Ball.


Metallica Guitar Picks Set One Front.


Back Of Same Picks.


Metallica Guitar Picks Set Two Front.


Back Of Set Two Picks.


Set Of Canadian Metallica Guitar Picks.


Back Of Canadian Metallica Guitar Picks.


All 14 Guitar Picks.


No comments:

Post a Comment