Saturday, July 20, 2013

25 Years Ago Today...July 20th

It was twenty-five years ago today, that I went to Spokane, Washington for the Monsters Of Rock show with Metallica, Scorpions, Van Halen, Kingdome Come and Dokken.


Also on this day twenty-three years ago I saw Kim Mitchell with opening act The Pursuit Of Happiness play Edmonton at Northlands Agricom.



Also on this day twenty-one years ago, I saw Goddo play Peoples Pub here in Edmonton.




Another show I saw on this day thirteen years ago was KISS at the Skyreach Centre in Edmonton.



And it was twelve years ago today that I saw Canadian icon Stompin' Tom Connors play the Skyreach Centre.



In concert news...Kim Mitchell will be playing in Edmonton on Saturday August 10th as part of the terribly named Rock Music Fest in Hawrelak Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment