Wednesday, July 17, 2013

27 Years Ago Today...July 17th

It was twenty-seven years ago today that I saw Judas Priest with opening act Bon Jovi play Edmonton at Northlands Coliseum.


Also on this day, twenty-four years ago, I saw Jeff Healey perform at the Jubilee Auditorium here in Edmonton. Earlier in the day Jeff Healey also did an in-store performance at the old records store The Marquee downtown. Where I was lucky enough to meet the man and get his autograph.




As well it was eighteen years ago today that I saw Ace Frehley and Peter Criss of KISS do solo shows at the Thunderdome here in Edmonton.



Also on this day eleven years ago, I saw went to the Vans Warped Tour in Calgary. Some of the bands I saw on this day were Hot Water Music, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, NOFX, Bad Religion, Death By Stereo among many others.



And finally, on this day five years ago, I saw the Black Crowes play Edmonton at the Jubilee Auditorium.


No comments:

Post a Comment