Friday, May 21, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day May 21st (Black Crowes)

Today's t-shirt is from the Black Crowes concert Hurl and I went to in 1990 when they opened for Heart. And I sure as hell wasn't there for the headliner believe me. I have never been a fan of Heart but was stoked to be able to see The Crowes for the first of many times over the years. The Crowes had just released there debut album "Shake Your Money Maker" and no one in the crowd seemed to know who they were or cared, as they played to an empty arena for the most part. By the end of the set, The Crowes finished with the song "Hard To Handle" (which was the single at the time) and just trashed the song, played it super fast, with lead singer Chris Robinson throwing his mic on the stage and walking off. They were not impressed with the very lame reaction they got. Hurl and I mean while rocked the fuck out to them and left right after they were done. We then went outside and were lucky enough to meet the band and tell them how much we enjoyed the show. They were very appreciative and thanked us for coming out. Cool guys they were.

Front.


Back.




1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm desperately looking for the t-shirt presented on the pictures above. If you are willing to sell this item, please contact me:
    annia.szymczak@vp.pl

    ReplyDelete