Friday, May 7, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day May 7th (Janes Addiction)

Today's t-shirt is from the Janes Addiction show my friend A-Bomb and I traveled to Vancouver for in November of 2001 (The Jubilee Tour). What an incredible show it was, it was well worth traveling to that's for sure.

Front.


Back.






In other Jane's Addiction news... I see they are performing together again, this time with Duff McKagan of Guns N Roses and Velvet Revolver fame on bass. Shit Janes Addiction go through bass players like Spinal Tap went through drummers. Be nice to see Jane's come to Edmonton.

2 comments:

  1. I was there too, on the floor man what a night...a night that doesn't gave you the will of going back to work huh ? Would you consider selling that tour poster?

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing show. I'm keeping the poster. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete