Sunday, December 26, 2010

Concert Poster Of The Day Dec.26th (Tragically Hip)

Today's concert poster is actually from an Edmonton show on the same tour that I saw the Tragically Hip with Sam Roberts opening. My buddy A-Bomb and I travelled to Vernon, B.C. for this show. I wasn't able to find a poster for the Vernon show, so I am having to use the Edmonton poster. Can someone find me a Vernon poster.

A-Bomb and I went to the Vernon show as we have a friend (Scotty) who lives there and went to see the show and spend the weekend with him and his girlfriend. The Hip played the Vernon Multiplex which is a miniature coliseum. It was nice to see The Hip play a smaller venue, cause up tot his point, I had always seen The Hip play big hockey arenas and outdoor festivals. This was also the first time I had seen Sam Roberts play live. Sam was a great choice to open the show, he rocked the place and have been a fan of him since. After the show, we went back to Scotty's and got up to no good the rest of the night and morning. Good times!!!

Setlist for the Vernon, B.C. show.
1. Silver Jet
2. New Orleans Is Sinking
3. Fully Completely
4. Are You Ready
5. Use It Up
6. The Dark Canuck
7. The Dire Wolf
8. At The Hundredth Meridian
9. Gift Shop
10. Little Bones
11. Bobcaygeon
12. Vapour Trails
13. Poets
14. Nautical Disaster
15. It's A Good Life If You Don't Weaken
16. Courage (For Hugh Maclennan)
17. Grace, Too
18. Ahead By A Century
19. My Music At Work
20. Blow At High Dough



No comments:

Post a Comment