Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Dec.7th (David Bowie)

Today's t-shirt is from the David Bowie concert I won row 2 on the floor tickets to in 2004 from local classic rock radio station K97. This show was at Rexall Place in Edmonton with Polyphonic Spree opening. This was my second time seeing Bowie in concert and again I left this show very impressed, he puts on one hell of a show and still has an amazing voice. Polyphonic Spree was also very interesting to say the least with 20 members in the band all dressed in different coloured robes, fucking hippy freak show.

I went to this show with my cousin, after convincing him that he had to come. I couldn't find anyone to go to the show with and Cuz wasn't a fan of him, well after some convincing, he finally did come to the concert. Cuz left this show with a better appreciation for Bowie, how could you not. An excellent concert by Bowie yet again. Good times!!!

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment