Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ticket Stub Of The Day Dec.28th (Genesis)

Today's ticket stub is from the Genesis concert I saw in 1992 at Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton. I had no intention of going to this concert, but as I was waiting for a bus downtown the afternoon before the show, I was asked if I was interested in helping set up the floor for the big concert. I agreed to the offer and went to the stadium the following day to help. Well, never again, that was back breaking work, decent pay, but back breaking hauling thousands of sheets of plywood to cover a football field. I was to help do tear down after the concert but bailed, the hell with that, that was hard work,especially when your back is fucked.

The show itself was actually quite good. I'm not a Genesis fan, but have to admit I thought they sounded good and put on a great show.



No comments:

Post a Comment