Friday, December 3, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Dec.3rd (Junkhouse)

Today's t-shirt is from the Canadian band Junkhouse that I saw and sold merchandise a few times for in 1994 at People's Pub. Juhnkhouse were lead by lead singer Tom Wilson who has gone on to having a successful solo career,also recording with Colin Linden in a band called Blackie and the Rodeo Kings and his newest project Lee Harvey Osmond.

When I saw Junkhouse they were touring for their debut album 'Strays'. I got to meet the band when I was doing merch for them, they were really nice guys that treated me well, making sure I had drinks through out the show. At the end of there set, they gave me a CD and t-shirt. the drummer and I got caught smoking in the women's washroom at People's, thank goodness I was with a member from the band. Good times!!!

Front.


Back.





No comments:

Post a Comment