Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Aug.14th (Nestor Pistor)

Today's ticket stub is from the time I saw Ukrainian comedian Nestor Pistor perform at Santannas in Edmonton in 1995. Nestor is a local comedian that has toured all over Canada for many years, but this was my first time seeing him live. I went to this show with my Dad, his buddy Skip and my friend Geddy who is also Ukrainian. Geddy is the one who introduced me to Nestor Pistor many years ago listening to his comedy albums which are hilarious. We all had a great time at this show with the laughs a plenty and the beer a flowing. Geddy was talking back to Nestor in Ukrainian which made him a focus of the crowd which was a touch embarrassing but also very fuckin' funny. It was a good thing my Dad was the designated driver, because by the time we left this show, we were all inebriated big time. Good times!!!



Autographed Poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment