Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ticket Stub Of The Day Aug.18th (Slayer/Megadeth)

Today's ticket stub is from the Canadian Carnage Tour I saw in 2009 at Rexall Place in Edmonton. This tour consisted of Megadeth and Slayer as headliners with Suicide Silence and Machine Head opening. This was my fifth time seeing Megadeth in concert and third time seeing Slayer live. It was a great night of old school thrash metal, I missed Suicide Silence but saw the other three bands. Slayer stole the show without a doubt. Good times!!!










1 comment:

  1. I was at that show, the US leg of it. Killer time.

    I hope you don't mind sharing, but I used your image in a recent blog post of mine! I wish I had images of all my ticket stubs, but unfortunatley in the US many concerts have a print-at-home only option for tickets

    ReplyDelete