Saturday, December 24, 2022

The Bobby Tenderloin Universe Live in Edmonton March 24th 2022

The day after seeing The Darkness I was off to see a local band called The Bobby Tenderloin Universe play the Starlite Room. Yes, things were starting to happen in the live music scene again, yay!!!! This would be my second time seeing The Bobby Tenderloin Universe perform. I went to this show with my buddy Buzzard. Opening the show was singer/songwriter Skinny Dyck from Lethbridge, Alberta. I would describe his music as old school country. I enjoyed his set. Skinny Dyck.
Next up was the seven piece Edmonton band The Bobby Tenderloin Universe. Again music in the country vain but with a twist. While watching and listening to this band you get a feeling of spiritual goodness. This band is so much fun to see live. I highly recommend checking them out. Good times!!! The Bobby Tenderloin Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment