Sunday, April 25, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Apr.25th (Dave Matthews Band)

Today's t-shirt is actually a long sleeve concert shirt I bought when I saw The Dave Matthews Band play at The Plaza Of Nations in Vancouver in 1998. On the day of this show, I actually went to two concerts in one night, as I also saw Bob Dylan play a bar that same night in Vancouver, at a bar called The Rage. It was a very eventful evening to say the least. I had been hanging out with a friend of mine (Miles) for the day drinking beers and such, had an awesome glow on for the DMB show, I had to leave about two thirds of the way through the show in order to catch Dylan, but still a very good show and fun night.
I actually kind of consider this long sleeve shirt a dress shirt for me,lol. Just the colour and design kind of looks fancy to me, although now the shirt has a stain on it, therefore I know longer have a dress shirt.

Front.

Back.


No comments:

Post a Comment