Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GG Allin Throbblehead

Today I received a parcel from my brother in Vancouver, a late birthday gift but one well worth waiting for. I don't know where or how he finds this stuff, but check this shit out.

If you have ever heard of GG Allin, I am sure you probably don't want to hear or see him again, but, here he is again in all his bobble head glory. Ya, a bobble head, can you fucking believe it.

GG Allin is or was an old crusty punk rocker and the grossest motherfucker you could ever lay your eyes on (he died of an overdose in 1993), and his music really sucked too, but nonetheless he did have a following. I have seen a few of his live performances on video tape and a documentary on him, god, I would never even wanna be in the same room with this waste of skin.

My brother managed to get me one of the GG Allin bobble heads, a limited edition of 500, mine being number 120. The bobble head was put out by a company called Aggronautix. They did a good job of the bobble head,with all the details, his bad jail tattoos, the blood on his face which was par for the course with his live performances, all that is missing is the shit smeared all over him.The box it came in is cool as well.











Check the commercial out for this bobble head, fucking hilarious.


Thanks Citrus, that is quite the birthday present, it will be well displayed in my apartment.

3 comments:

  1. Hey dude, glad you liked the gift!! Aggronautix did 2 versions of this throbblehead; one was more clean and the one you got, which is the extra filthy version. I think if you look closely, amongst the blood and dirt, might be traces of poop.
    Aggronautix is doing a whole line of punk rock throbbleheads. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think GG's problem was small penial envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you'd be willing to part with this?

    ReplyDelete