Monday, April 19, 2010

Grady At The Starlite Room



Well, my ears finally stopped ringing after seeing Grady play at The Starlite Room on Saturday April 17th. This was my sixth time seeing Grady play live and yet once again another great fucking show. I went to the show with Buzzard,Hurl,A-Bomb and Cuz and a great time was had by all. We timed it perfect, beers at my place, a few at Buzzard's and beer at Hawkeye's,reefer in parking lot, walk into the show, get to front of stage and BAM, Grady in your fucking face. Holy fucking loud this show. I have seen Grady lots, but I think this was the loudest I have heard them play. I give this show a 10 out of 10 again. What a great way too top off Record Store Day :)

In other Gordie Johnson news... rumour is, his old band Big Sugar will be playing a few reunion shows this summer. The only confirmed show I have heard is April 23rd in Whistler, B.C. Here is hoping Big Sugar can make it through Edmonton this summer, that would be awesome.








No comments:

Post a Comment