Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Apr.21st (Iron Maiden)

Today's t-shirt is one I bought back in 1987 when I saw Iron Maiden with opening band Waysted at Northlands Coliseum. Maiden were touring for their album called Somewhere In Time. I like what they called this tour "Somewhere On Tour". I actually bought a few t-shirts at this show, as I was a huge Maiden fan and had money to blow back then. Also t-shirts didn't cost you an arm and a leg back then either.

Front.


Back.






It was also at this show where my good friend Joe caught Dave Murray's wristband when he threw it into the crowd, which he was nice enough to give to me. We had row one on the floor for this show.


Iron Maiden will be playing here in Edmonton at Rexall Place on Saturday June 26th with opening band Dream Theatre.

1 comment:

  1. Is the 1987 Maiden tee for sale. Sorry too ask that I'm sure means something to you.

    ReplyDelete