Friday, April 30, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day Apr.30th (Guns N' Roses)

Today's t-shirt is from the Guns N' Roses show I saw in 1987 when I saw them open for The Cult at The Convention Centre here in Edmonton. This was GnR's first tour outside of the states. GnR's debut album Appetite For Destruction had just come out about a month before this show. I was already a fan of them as I already had their Live Like A Suicide release. I have never been a fan of The Cult, therefore I thought GnR kicked their ass, a real rocking show put on by the boys when GnR were actually a good band and not the crap they are now. Very few people at the show had any idea who GnR were at the time.

I just wish the t-shirt had tour dates on the back, but no such luck.

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment