Sunday, July 4, 2010

C'mon In Concert 07/03/10


Last night Saturday July 3rd my friend Hurl and I caught C'mon from Toronto in concert at The Pawn Shop on Whyte Ave (advance tickets were only 5 dollars). This show kind of came out of nowhere as I didn't hear about it til I saw a poster on the ave for it on Canada Day. With so little advertising for this show, there wasn't a very good turn out, nonetheless C'mon came out rocking hard and loud like they were playing to thousands of people. C'mon are touring for their new album "Beyond The Pale Horse" which I picked up on CD for 7 dollars. What I heard from the album that they played last night, it sure sounds like another straight up balls to the wall rock album. For a three piece band consisting of Ian Blurton on guitar/vocals,Katie Lynn on bass/vocals and Dean Bentley on drums they sure do make a lot of noise. Another great evening of rock n' roll from C'mon, this was my second time seeing them and they just keeping getting better. I look forward to the next time they come through town. I would give this show a 9 out of 10.



This has got to be one of the coolest ticket stubs I have ever got for a bar show.









Front.

No comments:

Post a Comment