Sunday, July 4, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day July 4th (Headstones)

Today's t-shirt is from the time I saw The Headstones open for I Mother Earth at People's Pub in 1994, talk about a great double bill of Canadian hard rock. At the time my good friend Scotty use to book the bands and DJ at People's, he would give me a shout if a band needed someone to sell merchandise for them. I was going to go to the show anyways, as I was big fan of IME, but Scotty was able to get me in for free to do merch. I really had no idea who The Headstones were at the time,but wow, when they came out to play they just floored the crowd. The Headstones kicked major ass with an all out rock almost punk rock sound. I was totally blown away by how good they were. They definitely won over some fans on this night. I got to meet the guys in The Headstones, whom were all really good guys, got a free t-shirt and CD out of the deal as well. They also kept me well stocked with free beers through out the show. A really good time was had, and they sold a hell of a lot of shirts too, I was kept busy.

Front.


Back.


Checkout the line up of music for the week at People's Pub, man they used to book some decent bands there.



No comments:

Post a Comment