Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Concert Shirt/Poster Of The Day July 6th (Neil Young)

Today's t-shirt is from the time I saw Neil Young on his Ragged Glory tour in 1991, myself and bunch of friends went to the Calgary show and then myself Eor,Nerraw, and others, damn I forgot who all went to this show with me, checked out the Edmonton show as well. Neil was touring with Sonic Youth and Drivin' N' Cryin' as openers, what an awesome triple bill that was.

This t-shirt, I have always considered probably my most favorite tour shirt I have ever had. And I did wear this shirt right to it's ragged glory, hard to tell from these pictures, but I wore it with holes,stains and roach burns in it. I finally had to retire it after you could see right through it. Ragged Glory the album has always been one of my favorite Neil Young albums too.

Front.




Back.








In concert news... Neil Young will be playing in Edmonton at The Jubilee Auditorium on Friday July 23rd with Bert Jansch opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment