Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tool In Concert 07/07/10



WOW, that about sums it up for last nights Tool concert at Rexall Place in Edmonton that my friend A-Bomb and I went to. This was my second time seeing Tool live and I would go out of my way to see them again anytime. The show was fucking amazing from start to end. They played for a solid two hours to a sold out crowd and that's without releasing anything new in the past four years . That was the most intense live music I have ever heard, from the music, to the lights,images,lasers and the crowd itself, just unbelievable. I felt like I was on acid, sure glad I wasn't or I may have lost my mind. The new Pink Floyd without a doubt. I would give this show an 11 out of 10. This show is in the top 3 shows I have ever seen.



Front.


Back.


I tried to take a few pictures at the show, but being on the floor general admission (a big thanks to A-Bomb for scoring the floor tix too), it was a bit hard to get a good picture when your being knocked around like a rag doll. It's not a great picture, but it gives you an idea of what the light/laser show was like, very colourful.

1 comment:

  1. I was on that floor too, moshing with the hugest, bald, shirtless white dude I've ever seen in a pit. Intimidating as he was, that was one of the best floor experiences of my life. Left with a DC Drumstick and everything! Epic night!

    ReplyDelete