Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Concert Shirt Of The Day July 27th (Pearl Jam)

Today's concert shirt is from the first time I saw Pearl Jam in concert. This show was in 1993 at The Convention Centre here in Edmonton. Cadillac Tramps were the opening band. Pearl Jam only had their debut album out at the time as the album Vs. was released about 3 months after this show. This was a great double bill, had no idea who the Cadillac Tramps were at the time but became a big fan of them after seeing them open for Pearl Jam.

I went to this show with A-Bomb,Eor,Nerraw and I think Scotty. On the way into the show, I had mentioned to the friends that if they heard anyone selling psychedelics, to let me know. No sooner did I say that, on the way down the stairs to the venue, we ran in to someone selling yellow micro dot acid. We all bought some, of course, and ended up having a great time. The music was awesome, both bands, and a good time was had by all.

Front.


Back.




No comments:

Post a Comment