Friday, November 13, 2009

Elvis Presley Single



Last weekend I had some friends over for a few drinks. A friend of mine (Tim) whom I used to work with came over for drinks, but happened to be broke at the time, and didn't wanna come over with out beers, I told him not to worry about it, as there were all kinds of beers in the fridge. He did come over, but felt obligated to bring something for me. And what he brought me, was a 7" single Of Elvis Presley released in 1956. This single actually has 4 songs on it, Blue Suede Shoes and Tutti Frutti on side A and I Got A Woman and Just Because on side B. The record itself is in great condition considering how old it is, its got a bit of a warp to it, but the playing condition is in mint condition, the cover has a little ware to it, but nonetheless really cool. This is the oldest piece of vinyl I own. Thanks a lot Tim, much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment